It looks like you are trying to get the user information to your application via a JWT.
Error 10039 is a generic error that means that there was an issue creating the JWT.
There could be several reasons for this. However, for an easy fix, you can try using a “JWT App” instead of “External App”.
To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Log into miniOrange Dashboard
2. Click on “Apps” on left sidebar
3. Click on “Add Application”
4. Find the “JWT” section and click on “Create App”
5. Choose “JWT App”
6. Fill in the required information and save the application.
7. You can click on “select” and “Edit” the application that was just created.
8. You can find the Login / SSO URL in the lower section.
Please let me know if this fixes the issue or if you have any questions.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Need Help? We are right here!
Contact miniOrange Support
Thanks for your inquiry.
If you dont hear from us within 24 hours, please feel free to send a follow up email to email@example.com