Error using AAD and oAuth

• Raphael Hagi
    Participant
    # 6 months, 1 week ago

Hello there,

I’ve been trying during hours an oAuth setup for AAD.

After some hours of research, I’ll quit! I need help 🙂

After AAD authorize the username and password, I grab the following error:

AADSTS650056: Misconfigured application. This could be due to one of the following: The client has not listed any permissions for ‘AAD Graph’ in the requested permissions in the client’s application registration. Or, The admin has not consented in the tenant. Or, Check the application identifier in the request to ensure it matches the configured client application identifier. Please contact your admin to fix the configuration or consent on behalf of the tenant. Client app ID: XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXX

I can’t find what is the “client secret” correspondent on my Azure Enterprise Applications, so I’ve used the “object id”.

Any thoughts?

Kalpesh
    Keymaster
    # 3 months, 1 week ago

Hi Raphael,

We have sent you an email earlier and also posting this on forum so that other people can find the solution.

The error you are getting is related to permissions. Could you send me the scopes that you are using?
    It could be that the scopes does not match the allowed permissions on Azure AD.

You also mentioned that you could not generate a client secret.
    You can refer this guide to generate a client secret: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/quickstart-configure-app-access-web-apis

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.