[Joomla/Azure AD] Application with identifier was not found in the directory

  • Thien Nguyen
    Participant
    # 2 weeks, 2 days ago

    Hi everybody,
    I’m using SSO for Joomla and get the error after click “Test Configuration” button.
    Error:
    https://www.upsieutoc.com/image/MY8Ntb

    My steps (1:53s):

    Please help me 🙁

    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Thien Nguyen.
    somshekhar
    Participant
    # 2 weeks, 2 days ago

    Hi Thien,

    Thanks for reaching out to us.   
    In order to resolve this issue, you need to update the SP Entity ID/Issuer in the Service Provider Metadata tab of the Joomla SAML SP Plugin. Currently, this feature is available in our premium plugins. We will add this feature in the free plugin in our upcoming release. So that I have set up a demo Joomla site for you on our cloud with the Enterprise version of the plugin and provided you with the SuperUser credentials. You can configure the Joomla site with Azure AD and test it out the SSO. If you need help with the setup then we can have a screen share meeting where I can help you to configure with Azure AD. I have sent you the email regarding the demo site URL with the credentials.

    Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.