miniOrange SSO plugin is not redirecting to wp-admin login screen

• Kavya Patil
    # 4 weeks, 1 day ago

miniOrange SSO using SAML 2.0 plugin is installed in today.anationallife.com site, I am using two logins 1. SSO 2. WordPress admin login today.anationallife.com/Wp-admin . When I logged in via SSO its directly taking me to admin dashboard rather than taking to today.anationallife.com /Wp-admin login page, Could you please suggest me if I am missing any settings in the plugin. Earliest response would be highly appreciated.

Gaurav Singh
    # 4 weeks ago

Hi Kavya,

During SSO, after successful authentication with the IdP, the plugin will set the wp_logged_in cookie in your browser and hence you will be logged into the WordPress site.
    This is the default SSO behavior.

However, in your scenario, you want to use SSO to protect the front end of your site from unauthorized access. If someone tries to access the wp-admin panel, they would still need to authenticate themselves through the WP login.

We can certainly customize the plugin to achieve your use case.
    Can you please drop an email at samlsupport@xecurify.com so that we can get a better understanding of your requirements and send you a quote for this custom work?

Thanks,
    Gaurav Singh

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)