My users are in OKTA, Can i allow SSO in Shopify with existing OKTA credentials?

• b1.19.16bec0227
    Participant
    # 1 year, 7 months ago

My users are in OKTA, Is there anyway to allow the SSO in Shopify with existing OKTA credentials ?

Eswar Ramisetti
    Keymaster
    # 1 year, 7 months ago

SSO is possible in the Shopify Non-Plus version as well. miniOrange provides a solution where you can configure any SAML Identity Providers as well as OAuth Identity Provider to authenticate your user against Shopify and enable SSO for your complete user base.

Allowing Shopify SSO with their existing okta credentials requires the acceptable standard protocol.Now we will be configuring Okta as IDP which can be done by establishing trust between Identity Provider and Shopify through the SP metadata which will be made available through our Shopify SSO App.

Once you have the identity established with your choice of Identity provider (OKTA), miniOrange allows you to use our 2 factor authentication product on top for the app of your choice.

As it is a bit of a lengthy process; we also provide Shopify SSO apps with standard protocols like SAML, OAuth, OpenID, LDAP,CAS,etc with secure MFA features and Risk Based Authentication (RBA) in a cost efficient manner.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.