Oracle EBS Single Sign-On (SSO) with Active Directory works in the following manner:-
1. Firstly the User sends the request to access the Oracle E-Business Suite.
2. Oracle EBS redirects the request to SSO Connector for authentication.
3. The Connector redirects the user to the respective IDP.
4. IDP prompts the user to enter their credentials.
5. The IDP sends the user’s credentials to the AD (Active Directory) for authentication.
6. The Active Directory authenticates and sends responses with the confirmation.
7. The IDP sends the username/email to the connector.
8. The connector checks the value of the username/email received from IDP against the EBS Database.
9. After successful authentication, the user is redirected to the Oracle E-Business Suite portal as a logged-in user.
If you are looking to integrate Oracle EBS SSO OR MFA solution miniOrange can help you with this
You can contact them at email@example.com
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Need Help? We are right here!
Contact miniOrange Support
Thanks for your inquiry.
If you dont hear from us within 24 hours, please feel free to send a follow up email to firstname.lastname@example.org