we are trying to configure the OAuth client on our Joomla website. To authorize our users we would like to use their Office 365 accounts. Now we already set our “Authorize Endpoint”, “Access Token Endpoint” and “Get User Info Endpoint”. However, if we test the configuration we are getting an error message: “Invalid Response Received”.
I hope anyone is able to help us.
This issue is generally caused due to incorrect configurations.
We have sent you a guide to setup Joomla OAuth Client with Office 365(Azure AD) on your email. If you still face any issues then we can setup a call to look into it.