SonarQube + MO SAML || How to avoid multiple hop during SAML authentication

• Anuj Kumar
    Participant
    # 1 month ago

I have integrated MO plugin with SonarQube and it is working fine. Here is the flow

user hit sq.xyz.com -> one login auth -> SQ home page -> click on login. it redirects to login with SAML -> click on login with IDP.-> land to home page.

I want to avoid all steps between one login auth and land to home page.

Any idea how can I do this ?

Second: when I test connection, I can see NameID and name attribute value. however, groupName IDP attribute has no value. checked with one login team , they have create this attribute from their end. Is there anything to do from mo plugin/config side ?

Akshay Khalate
    Participant
    # 1 week ago

Hi there,

Yes, you can eliminate all the steps involved during SSO using the Auto Redirect feature, which comes with our premium plugin.
    When you access the SonarQube homepage, it auto-redirects you to the OneLogin for authentication and back to SonarQube once authenticated successfully.

And for the groupName attribute, there is no configuration required in plugin.
    It shows all the user details received from the IDP in the Test Configuration window.

Please make sure once, that the user you trying to test with, belongs to some group at OneLogin.

You can reach out to us at info@xecurify.com for further help or details regarding premium plugin.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.