Thinkific Single Sign-On (SSO)

• zrenne010
    Participant
    # 4 months, 2 weeks ago

I wish to have single-click access to my Thinkific platform for all my users using Single Sign-On (SSO). Is there a solution provided by miniOrange?
    What if the users are not registered then will they be able to SSO into Thinkific?

manya
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 2 weeks ago

To streamline Thinkific SSO integration for users, miniOrange has a ready-made solution that users can use to authenticate themselves using their existing credentials and log into Thinkific. Users just have to click on a link and based on the Identity Provider or User stored configured in miniOrange are redirected to the appropriate login page for authentication. After successful authentication, miniOrange constructs the necessary token and automatically redirects the user to Thinkific.

No problem even if your users are not registered on Thinkific Platform because Thinkific deconstructs the payload and either finds the user and signs them in, or if they don’t already have an account on your Thinkific site, creates an account and signs them in. So unregistered users will also be able to SSO into their Thinkific account.
    Using Single Sign-On (SSO) for Thinkific, it will allow students, teachers, and administrators to instantly log in to Thinkific, with just a single login to the dashboard.
    For setup and integration, please refer the document: https://www.miniorange.com/thinkific-jwt-single-signon(sso)-solution

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.